vtec Cobra

coolguy10786

Established Member
Ya its a repost and i guess the whole thing was staged. Still pretty funny.

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
A repost and it was staged and meant to be a joke......And he achieved what he wanted and that was to make people laff :lol:

BigDaveDogg

Keepin' it real.
Established Member
"We're gonna mount another blower right here... ...a guy named Kenneth Bell, somethin like that..." hahaha

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
it's amazing what people believe. did you guys know my cobra has the very rare option of taking diesel fuel? :rollseyes

baylorbear98GT

Established Member
aoc racer said:
it's amazing what people believe. did you guys know my cobra has the very rare option of taking diesel fuel? :rollseyes

Thats nothing, mine came from the factory running off of vegetable grease, didn't even need to buy a conversion kit, and I get 75 mpg while making 675 rwhp!!!

johndoe000

keep it classy
Established Member
69Mach1351w said:
thats funny. Do you guys remeber the video with the GTR mustang w/ the rotary engine. haha

I remember that :lol: , Latino guy with a red GT wasn't it???

LCCOBRA

Established Member
"I noticed that your name is on the engine there. Yeah I had my named signed and that's the vtec reps name on there. How much is that worth? Uhhhh it was a $400 dollar upgrade and what it actually does it makes your engine lighter because your actually chiseling metal out of there and makes it lighter"

"Flames shoot out when I start going fast"

:lol: Still laughing

Mport_KLR

just a gt;)
Established Member
was anyone else getting SERIOIUSLY pissed off when they were watching that?? thank God that was fake

Users who are viewing this thread