Voting with Dollars : Mopar / No Car

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
93CA9823-8BFD-4390-8A25-858F79D2DC82.jpeg
Sweet ride. I almost got the one above! Decided on a truck though.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Nice, putting in work from the get go. Qs
1. what does dodge claim for hero run time in these?
2. does 1320 have an lightening relative to non 1320?
3. does it come with treasure chest a la demon?

Dodge Claims 11.7, someone has already run 11.5 - so we think Dodge learned a lesson from thr Demons 9.65. Another guy, long tubes, intake, Tune, and skinnies did a 11.3.

1320 is standard SCAT weight except it comes without a passenger seat and with a rear delete. That cuts 120lbs. It also has thr Daytona/TA "Drag Wheels" that save 2-4lbs a corner.

No "Demon Track Chest" I plan to put my own kit together and paint a spare aluminum Jack F8 green with some Vintage Dodge stickers.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Dodge Claims 11.7, someone has already run 11.5 - so we think Dodge learned a lesson from thr Demons 9.65. Another guy, long tubes, intake, Tune, and skinnies did a 11.3.

1320 is standard SCAT weight except it comes without a passenger seat and with a rear delete. That cuts 120lbs. It also has thr Daytona/TA "Drag Wheels" that save 2-4lbs a corner.

No "Demon Track Chest" I plan to put my own kit together and paint a spare aluminum Jack F8 green with some Vintage Dodge stickers.

According to ChallengerTalk. The cars are underrated and make over 500hp

scott_0

Established Member
very nice! congrats! Iove the color man. and lol you could have had my splitter guards, I removed them on my drive home. you have to be careful leaving those guards on, if dirt gets trapped behind them, it will mar the splitter.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
As you can see in the track pics, they are funky off.
very nice! congrats! Iove the color man. and lol you could have had my splitter guards, I removed them on my drive home. you have to be careful leaving those guards on, if dirt gets trapped behind them, it will mar the splitter.......

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Bad ass looking car @Corbic. F8 Green and black wheels for the win.
I don't how I missed this thread. lol
Congrats and enjoy.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Glad to see you got a car that holds together @Corbic! Nice ride! I don't think I would ever take you used car shopping with me though! Lol.

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
really really cool :thumbsup: I went the similar route and just picked up a WB Scatpack car. They had a 1320 and my WB car at the same dealer and I choice the WB car because I wanted a 6 speed and I am in lust with the widebody cars... the 1320 is seriously a cool ass car for sure! The WB ScatPack is the baby hellcat and the 1320 is the baby demon.. very nice purchase

Users who are viewing this thread