Vortech SQ-T with Vortech race blow off valve

glenner

glenner
Established Member
I have a 2003 Vortech SQ- T trim that Vortech made in a small quality. It has an 2008 Vortech intercooler system and Vortech race blow off valve there are less than 2000 miles on it. Livernois made the custom pipe in the fender made for the bullit intake. I have CPR fuel rails and 55lb injectors, SCT 2800 MAF and filter. Twin 2002 ford SVT Focus pumps, Cobra hat, Kennebell boostapump and upgraded lethal 40amp set up with wiring, stage 2 Plug.from lethal fpdrm. SLP new in box flow mufflers. Slp x pipe and SLP stainless coated headers and header bolts. Two pullies one 17 pound with headers the other is 12 pound pulley. Also have 4.10 gears. Less than 1000 miles spec stage3 clutch and centerforce billetflywheel. I use my mustang for car shows it goes on the dyno as far as getting run it doesn't I had two speed shops build it livernois and delk performance. I am taking this off and going with a 76mm hellion turbo a single 4.10 are too much for the turbo. If I get a serious offer I will sell not here under dyer straits I don't need to sell. Serious offers will only be considered. Will sell complete setup for $6000.00 for everything. 1-(906)553-1281 it is still on the car and in it so if you are serious I will then sell the supercharger and system. If not don't waste my time.

glenner

glenner
Established Member
The maxium motorsport K member also include in the price. Have to get a hellion maxium motorsport k member so the one on the car is going with the package the a arms stay with the car.

glenner

glenner
Established Member
The Vortech system will fit the bullit and 99-01 cobra I have the 99-01 Vortech intercooler package because of the amount of boost I am making. So that will fit all three also the four valve and bullit have the altenater in the same place.

glenner

glenner
Established Member
If you want pics it is still on the car will send them also, if you would like the vin of my Vortech if serious about buying will supply it. It is a real SQ-T trim from Vortech.

glenner

glenner
Established Member
On a safe tune with extrude hone ported intake accufad throttle body MS103 VP gas 298 stroker stage 3 heads I made 598 HP and 515 Torque so it is a nice setup for a two valve, I just want more. Alot more, Helion 76mm all upgrades, upgraded fore fuel system should be enough for a little while.

glenner

glenner
Established Member
Vortech bullit and 99-01 style intercooler also the altenater is in the same place so it should fit both cars. I had it on my bullit style intake. In my 2003 Steeda mustang.

glenner

glenner
Established Member
This kit is no longer for sale due to the fact I am in the process of trading my Steeda with this supercharger for a low milage GT500. It is am 08 I feel it is worth it. Sorry for any inconvience. The dealership is very interested in my mustang because I only used it for shows and they know the vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread