Vortech 3.3L VTS blower

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
For those that didnt know, this blower does exist.

I get alot of people saying there is no such thing, umm are you sure about that?

VTS33L_zpsfd08885b.jpg

Lysholm and Vortech put together the 3.3L TS they offered as the Lysholm 3.3L. There are only 3-4 actual Vortech twin screws(VTS) from what ive heard out there and here is #2. For whatever reason they decided to tag them with Lysholm name. Which is probably why it never took off.

Last edited:

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
I can't say I've ever seen one in person, but I knew they were around. They probably didn't keep vortech on it because vortech automatically = centrifugal to everyone.

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
You would think keeping the Vortech name would have been better for marketing purposes
Yeah pretty sure thats why they never took off. I mean how many people have heard of Lysholm? Not many.

I can't say I've ever seen one in person, but I knew they were around. They probably didn't keep vortech on it because vortech automatically = centrifugal to everyone.
Well that was a small part of it from what i heard but also they were trying to push the Lysholm name on the market and it just never took off like the others.

cobra187

"If you ain't first, you're last" -Ricky Bobby
Established Member
svt4me38 are you still running your stock long block? I have always loved your car. I'm hoping my stock long block can hold up to some similar numbers and more importantly 1/4 mile times with my 2.8H Mammoth kit and corn.

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
Yes sir!
Stock motor and trans with 26k miles! The CORN makes it all possible! I'm hoping to get my 9 sec slip Oct 18th at our Maca rental!
Thanks for the compliment! :)

99cobrajn

cant touch this........
Established Member
are you saying that there is only 4 03-04 cobra vts out there? There is 4 just in cedar rapids iowa. lol

Lemmiwinks

Established Member
I like the fact then that they changed the name to Lysholm. Give a little bit of light to the Swedes!

Users who are viewing this thread