Voodoo Racing Innovations

VegasMichael

Established Member
Anybody use these guys here in Vegas to work on your car? I've "heard" some decent things about them.

I'm accumulating suspension items for my car(uca, lca's, panhard bar, etc.) but don't relish the idea of doing it myself.

Any other local shops you've had success with? I imagine Shelby Motorsports by the speedway would be good but likely too expensive. Heard they are moving over near the airport this year as well.

Last edited:

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
They have a ****in fast turbo cobra.

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk 2

Cobrababymilk

Established Member
Great group of people. Frank is an awesome down to earth guy. He's always friendly and knows his stuff. They do amazing work and the cars they build run fast and they run for a long time. I would highly recommend them.

VegasMichael

Established Member
I know torchy on here works there at gaudin. I can ask him to see what he thinks about gaudin.

That would be cool. Thanks. As soon as I get the rest of the suspension items delivered this week I'm going to start calling around for estimates. Then again, maybe I'll attempt to do it myself.:shrug:

jpk

Established Member
I used Voodoo for several of my suspension upgrades and transmission upgrades. They all went in fine, even though some took a lot longer than expected because of parts problems which weren't their fault. One thing to be aware of is this is a small independent shop and they work on non standard hours. Usually late nights and not available mornings. Don't be surprised if they are working on your car on a Friday night for example. It's not a typical 9-5 operation.

Frank is a very nice guy and easy to work with. Just be flexible with your schedule and they should do everything right. One other thing to note is that if you need alignment work after your suspension upgrades, you should line up a good alignment shop on your own. They don't have alignment in their shop.

Last edited:

VegasMichael

Established Member
Well, I ended up putting the panhard bar and rod on myself, and the lower control arms. I started to do the upper control arm and mount, as well as the driveshaft, but wasn't having fun working beneath the car anymore. I talked to Frank at his shop last night and am bringing the car to him on Tuesday for the UCA/mount and one-piece driveshaft install. I'll let you know how it goes.

04RiceEater

Established Member
Cool. My car is there right now, he did a headgasket on my car as well as machining the heads. Maybe you saw it there? Black cobra.

VegasMichael

Established Member
I saw a black cobra in the garage, and I think they were working on another one outside in the lot but it was dark and I didn't really notice the color. When do you get your car back?

VegasMichael

Established Member
Elton and Frank did a fine job. They did my install while I waited and I shot the breeze with Frank for a bit. Nice guys. I would recommend them.

01BLOWN2V

Comp O
Established Member
Anybody with a mustang I always refer them to frank & Elton. Ill never take my car anywhere else. There good people & very honest. & have a lot of knowledge with these cars.

VegasMichael

Established Member
^Have to agree. Frank is an SVTP member too. His screen name is his license plate number which I can't seem to remember. He said he's looking to relocate to a bigger place.

Users who are viewing this thread