Voodoo Engine Control Needed

WILEYOTE

I have a opportunity to purchase a very low mileage motor that might be used in a Fox swap but it is without the computer. I imagine the computers for these are specific to the motors and that the control pack for the Coyote that's available will not work. Can anyone provide any direction on this so that I may make a decision before it is snagged by another buyer.

Tried scanning for this info on the net with no luck.

railroad

Established Member
Depending upon the year, you should be able to buy the installation harness. It comes with the computer. I would call SVT and see if the engine will run with this harness or can be tuned to run with it.
I just bought the A50XS engine and bought the harness to install in a kit car. It comes with the computer and a down loadable booklet.
The harness's are specific for a range of years.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Depending upon the year, you should be able to buy the installation harness. It comes with the computer. I would call SVT and see if the engine will run with this harness or can be tuned to run with it.
I just bought the A50XS engine and bought the harness to install in a kit car. It comes with the computer and a down loadable booklet.
The harness's are specific for a range of years.
Very cool, what are you putting it in?
I'm pretty convinced I'll do a Voodoo true 5.2 for our upcoming Backdraft Racing Cobra, but the A52XS is a second choice.
OP did you buy the 5.2?
I'd wonder if the AEM plug-in controller for Coyote's would have potential?
-J

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I believe there is a bit more to it than just changing the firing order. You likely need a donor GT350 to scavenge bits from.

Users who are viewing this thread