Volk Racing TE37 19x9.5 and 19x10.5 Bronze on Yellow Thoughts

Keep or no keep...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ICE888

Established Member
Hello folks,

Getting mixed reviews on this and who better to ask than our group. To start, these are 19x9.5 and 19x10.5. Weigh in just under 20 lbs each. Light, forged, old school wheels but "made in japan". I dont know if its the bronze on yellow or just the ride height but I am impartial to this setup. I have had suggestions to powder coat them black but almost seems like something bright might be better. I can always sell these and get CCWs as they are the same price but these seem less common at the time I brought them which is why I tried it out.

Thanks
60965418_497643380965614_1007522980302946304_n.jpg

ToddW702

Established Member
It’s different and I don’t hate it. The wheel design and offset look great so that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

ShootyMCstabby

Brownie Hound.
Established Member
The volk te37 is a bad A$$ rim for sure. 1 piece mono block forged light weight, strong. Volk/Ray's are on all high end imports.. But that's the issue. While I have owned Volk's (06 time attacks) they were on a import. I voted neah because I think they belong on a import.

BYEPOLR

Established Member
I can’t sign off on this if I’m being honest.
1) import wheel
2) 19”
3) bronze on yellow

3 strikes IMO

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
Well, us yellow guys are “different” anyhow. I like the break from the norm and urge you to go for it.

I vote to NOT go black. Doing so exasperates the bumble bee theme yellow is pushed with darker colors and would make the wheels disappear in the well. I like it as pictured fwiw. Good luck.

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
Nice looking wheel, and I don’t think it clashes with the yellow. It’s a Japanese wheel so it will be on imports, CCW wheels are on a ton of imports too. I like it, haven’t ever seen another one like it so that’s a good thing

Users who are viewing this thread