VMP TVS Boost question?

RRRR03Cobra

Anti-venom is Useless!
Established Member
Hey guys,
I just purchased a VMP TVS for my newly acquired 2012 GT500. I also purchased a Whipple Twin 75mm Throttle Body. Today I ordered a VMP 2.5 upper pulley for the blower. It had a VMP 2.4 on it. For the time being, I am going to keep the stock injectors, pumps and MAF. The exhaust is stock except for a Ford Racing axleback. What kind of boost will I see with this set up? Will this combo be safe to use with a stock fuel set up? Will the TB be sized appropriately? Thanks for the awesome customer service!

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Hey guys,
I just purchased a VMP TVS for my newly acquired 2012 GT500. I also purchased a Whipple Twin 75mm Throttle Body. Today I ordered a VMP 2.5 upper pulley for the blower. It had a VMP 2.4 on it. For the time being, I am going to keep the stock injectors, pumps and MAF. The exhaust is stock except for a Ford Racing axleback. What kind of boost will I see with this set up? Will this combo be safe to use with a stock fuel set up? Will the TB be sized appropriately? Thanks for the awesome customer service!

Please give us a call to discuss. 321 206 9369 9a-5p.

Users who are viewing this thread