VMP Tuning: 15 GT with GT350 Manifold

S5fifty_gt

Established Member
Hey guys S5fifty_gt here, we recently installed the new GT350 intake manifold onto our base 15 GT coyote and ended up with some impressive results!

Here you can see the before and after as well as a side-by-side of the original vs GT350 manifolds.

The vehicle did some existing mods such as full exhaust setup and JLT intake with 93 tune and dyno at 405rwhp.

The vehicle was street able to an extent without the tune but did encure throttle body surging at certain RPM and throttle positions. We took it over to VMP Performance and let the handling the tuning for it.

[video=youtube;55yZ98uVdPI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55yZ98uVdPI[/video]

Joe was able to get up 440rwhp out of the vehicle up 7500rmp at 170mph. There's still some fine tuning we hope to get more out of it with the current set up.

As of now, we're planning on adding new few extra goodies to take the 1320 faster. A mix of new injectors for a sight of e85 in the future as well as new torque converter from Circle D and possible new gearing.

Our previous quickest was 12.1@117mph with 405rwhp, well definitely speed past that!

For more info and progress follow us on Instagram @S5FIFTY_GT or Facebook Page

For tuning reach put to VMP Performance on their instagram @VMPPerformance, Facebook Page or Website!

Always stay tuned for follow ups!

Last edited:

S5fifty_gt

Established Member
nice! thanks for the write up and test! can't beat the performance you gain with the price!

Thanks, we cant wait to take it to the track either next week or week after to see what kind of 1/4 times we can get. We're hoping mid 11s

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Did you use your stock TB with adapater or the GT350 TB? The JLT intake was that the GT part? I'm planning on this upgrade soon.

Sir Nate 3000

Silver Stallion
Established Member
Nice gains! This is next on my mod list, but I was wondering about the clearance of the factory strut tower brace? Also how was the fitment of the GT JLT intake to the GT350 IM and TB?

Users who are viewing this thread