VMP Renewed Throttle Bodies | It’s Like Free $$$$$$

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
VMP Renewed Throttle Bodies | It’s Like Free $$$$$$

VMP_TB_006.jpg

Everyone likes to save a little scratch, right? I’m here to tell you that you can make your late model Ford faster, and keep a little extra green in your wallet. VMP Performance has developed a process to take customer returned throttle bodies and rejuvenate them. They then resell these renewed billet pieces at a massive discount.

Often times, there’s very little (if anything) wrong with these returned units. VMP’s renewal process tests, and if need be repairs, both the mechanical and electrical portions of the throttle body. The end result is a perfectly functioning unit that may not be cosmetically perfect because it was previously installed on another car. Basically, VMP is letting you keep ~$400 in your pocket if you don’t mind seeing a few witness marks around bolt holes. I’d say that’s a solid deal. Check out this video for the full details:

When I say these things are $400 less than a new unit, I'm serious. Check out the current price of a new 2020+ GT500 105mm VMP Throttle Body ($1,099.99) versus a VMP Renewed 2020+ GT500 105mm Throttle Body ($699.99). And that doesn't take into any sales they may be currently having, that's retail vs. retail. Justin tells me quantities and availability varies on these, so if you want to pick one up for your Ford I suggest you act quickly. You can check out the full line-up of VMP Renewed Throttle Bodies here:

VMP_TB_005.jpg

-SID297

Justin@VMP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We still have a few of these renewed throttle bodies left, we made a special section on the site. All of them are $599 (except 105s which are $699). If you call in we'll even take a picture and send it to you.

Justin@VMP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Anything for 07-14 gt500s @Justin@VMP?
67s and 69s are our biggest sellers so we've got a few of these left

sonicx

Shredder N Cheddar
Established Member
67s and 69s are our biggest sellers so we've got a few of these left

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread