VMP 2.3L TVS Supercharger Upgrade-Free Shipping & 0% Financing for up to 1 year!

ajm1109

Established Member
Can you pm a price and do you guys offer a tune with the kit? I'm stationed in germany for the next three years and can't find a reputable tuner within driving range from where I am so there are going to be some issues getting the car tuned by a tuner. Thanks.

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Can you pm a price and do you guys offer a tune with the kit? I'm stationed in germany for the next three years and can't find a reputable tuner within driving range from where I am so there are going to be some issues getting the car tuned by a tuner. Thanks.

Yes I can provide a kit with a tune for you.. :)

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
I have a stock '03 convertible Cobra. I'd like to upgrade to a VMP TVS blower, and I understand there needs to be a fuel pump change, injector change, etc. I want to keep the stock appearance, to the extent possible, i.e., stock air intake, passenger-side inlet on the supercharger.

Can you pm me a price for everything that would be needed to accomplish this with the VMP blower?

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Also, add to the above requirements: I want to keep all stock emissions control components in place and functional.

cj428mach

Established Member
Also, add to the above requirements: I want to keep all stock emissions control components in place and functional.

You can keep all the emissions stuff with the gen 2 but its not carb legal yet I think. Be aware that unless something has changed there are no provisions to mount the emissions sensor bracket on the drivers side of the blower. This requires making your own brackets.

I made my own mounting to my fore fuel rails.

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I have a stock '03 convertible Cobra. I'd like to upgrade to a VMP TVS blower, and I understand there needs to be a fuel pump change, injector change, etc. I want to keep the stock appearance, to the extent possible, i.e., stock air intake, passenger-side inlet on the supercharger.

Can you pm me a price for everything that would be needed to accomplish this with the VMP blower?

Yes I just did.. please let me know if you have any other questions

I like a price for an 03 Cobra. I sent an email but it was to the original post. Unsure if that email is actively checked.

Done...

You can keep all the emissions stuff with the gen 2 but its not carb legal yet I think. Be aware that unless something has changed there are no provisions to mount the emissions sensor bracket on the drivers side of the blower. This requires making your own brackets.

I made my own mounting to my fore fuel rails.

VMP now has provisions for EGR and is pending CARB approval.. should happen VERY VERY SOON

Can I get a price for a TVS w/ gt500 tb for my 04 cobra?

Done...

Users who are viewing this thread