Vitamin for your radiator

testorossa1989

Established Member
Ive seen so many different liquids people use to put inside radiators its ridiculous and scary at the same time. Some work, others are just colored water sold at 15.00 a bottle. Golden rule you should go by is, if they dont do it at the manufacturing plant then you shouldnt either.

Tractionless1

Established Member
Doesn't say anything about being compatable with anti-freeze, better drain all existing dry or you'll wind up with a bubble bath. If your concerned about temps. get a Reische stat as the OE fluid protects just fine at OE drain intervals, which are well beyond what most enthusiasts do. I suggest getting coolant test strips thus keeping an eye on your PH, and changing when necessary. Use distilled water and you don't have to worry about most of the issues their product claims to fix.

BTW Ford Gold 75% water 25% coolant, reische stat, evenflow, my silicone hoses, stewart water pump and my car runs between 172* and 180* in South Florida. Never seen over 190* when sitting during driving and heat-soaked. Everything else OE.

Users who are viewing this thread