Vista blue painted TF Retros

CompO_Eric

Arch Enemy of the Prius
Established Member
Shelby is gone so I need to clean out the basement.

This is the first set of TF Retro wheels produced... I had the windows painted vista blue to match my 2008.

8.5x20 fronts with 255/35R20 Nitto NT05 tires
10x20 rears with 275/35R20 Nitto NT05 tires

Comes with lug nuts and TPMS trainer tool as I got these wheels with the sensors installed.

Would entertain 3,000 shipped.

9emeja6a.jpg

ymezahyg.jpg

6usegesy.jpg
azyvymav.jpg
e5a7yjas.jpg

naju8ane.jpg
epa8eda9.jpg

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
These wheels are outstanding in person with basically new tires on them. Someone's going to love these wheels man!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Those are sweet, wish they weren't so damn expensive lol. They would look great on my 08 vista. Glws

you have no idea how much they cost him new. being all brushed aluminum with oem paint matched windows. super $$. those tires alone were about $1k.

what's he asking for them is a steal. you could have the wheels stripped and redone in a different finish and still be getting a great deal.

GLWS eric :beer:

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
I do know how much they cost him new, a lot, I know its a great price but they're expensive. If I wasn't getting my back cut open for the third time in two weeks I'd try to sell my wheels and make an offer on these but its just too much for me to handle right now. Another free bump for you

CompO_Eric

Arch Enemy of the Prius
Established Member
you have no idea how much they cost him new. being all brushed aluminum with oem paint matched windows. super $$. those tires alone were about $1k.

what's he asking for them is a steal. you could have the wheels stripped and redone in a different finish and still be getting a great deal.

GLWS eric :beer:

Thanks Steve! If I flip these ill buy some coolant tanks off ya! :beer:

I do know how much they cost him new, a lot, I know its a great price but they're expensive. If I wasn't getting my back cut open for the third time in two weeks I'd try to sell my wheels and make an offer on these but its just too much for me to handle right now. Another free bump for you

Thanks man.

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
God I love these wheels. What are you driving now? Could you PM me your absolute lowest price shipped to nj. I'd love to sell my wheels and buy these but I just don't know if I can swing it.

CompO_Eric

Arch Enemy of the Prius
Established Member
God I love these wheels. What are you driving now? Could you PM me your absolute lowest price shipped to nj. I'd love to sell my wheels and buy these but I just don't know if I can swing it.

Im not going lower then 3000 shipped. It's a steal for TF wheels....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread