Viseo clip of my Ehxaust

Cal

Established Member
The viseo is a little scratchy but you can still hear the exhaust. Sounds awesome!

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
wut a weird viseo. not at all like the viseos im used to seeing here. most viseos of ppls exhaust are quite different. What viseo editor did u use for making this viseo? wut viseo camera?

ok im done making fun of your typo. is that an automatic 2V GT? sounds good!

drexebo

On a quest 4 an 03 cobra!
Established Member
oh you guys are so silly. see, I think he meant to type "video" instead of "viseo" lol. you guys are a riot! Oh man. This is a real knee slapper! I can't believe he made a typo. What a moron!

:rollseyes :nonono: :bash:

Cal

Established Member
To tell the truth, I wasnt making fun of his typo. I said the title out loud and it sounded like I had a horrible lisp so I was laughing. Just had it on the mind and typed it by accident. We're just foolin around with him, no worries ;-)

SonicBlue4.6

Wanting a TERMI
Established Member
Sorry guys i failed spelling every year in school. I will try to get better for yall. Now that it has been brought to my attention that the video sounds like crap i will make a better 1 this week end. Nitemare Gt i think u need some O/R X to go with your flows.

Willis

NiteMareGT

Master Of Puppets
Established Member
Originally posted by SonicBlue4.6
Sorry guys i failed spelling every year in school. I will try to get better for yall. Now that it has been brought to my attention that the video sounds like crap i will make a better 1 this week end. Nitemare Gt i think u need some O/R X to go with your flows.

Willis

What?? Are you smoking the can?:eek: (J/K) The video gives you only somewhat of an idea how loud this thing is, it is EXTREMELY loud in person. I'll have to get a couple of longer passes on vid to give you guys a better idea.

As for the O/R X with Flows, it's a given that chambered mufflers do not go well with X pipes. Chambered mufflers fair better with H-pipes. But to each his own I guess.....:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread