virus on svt?

phinhead34

Established Member
I have had the same thing on 2 different computers. Norton anti virus blocks an intrusion. If I recall correctly it was when I opened the market section as well.

lorne

Established Member
got warnings again this morning

After fixing my machine from getting hit last night, i just went back through my history from yesterday and it looks like this thread caused yesterdays infection.
SVTPerformance > Cobra Forums > The Terminator > Terminator Talk
ATTN anyone that needs an OASIS report.... Last page of the thread.

The Malwarebytes log shows:
IP-BLOCK 178.17.163.189 (Type: outgoing, Port: 51457, Process: iexplore.exe)

icd_rob

Sonic Blue PGT
Established Member
Mine got hit today while looking in the Photo section of SVTP.... Had to reformat.

Ohshyyt29582

hold on mildred!
Established Member
Have been using tapatalk but have noticed that any time i click a link to a video or click link to go somewhere within svtp that my browser opens new tab as usual and then vigilink starts to load and it stops. at this point i have to go back to previous page or if i wait long enough it boot me from tapatalk.

Maybe the vigilink is the culprit as said before?? anyone looking into that possibility?

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
Well 2 of my computers are down now as of yesterday around 2pm grrrrrrr. I hope y'all got this under control on the site, I would hate to see it stop us from using the site in fear that il get a virus again. Gonna cost me at least 200 to get my computers fixed. Pisses me off because I just got back from Iraq on Christmas eve and already I can't use my go pro because I don't have a computer to use all. Got is my wife's iPad which got hit too but.... In your face virus this isn't Microsoft based lol.

jumperjack

Established Member
I'm running out of fingers and toes to count how many times I have had this!!:cuss:
79be5ac4.jpg

gat0r

Established Member
Originally Posted by itzl0l View Post
For me, one time was just Terminator talk....the other was terminator parts buy/sell.

^^ this

happening to me 2 weeks ago...
finally got laptop going 3 days ago.

came back here today & got infected again. (xp antivirus 2012)

i will be taking time away from this forum until this can get resolved.

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
I've been following this thread for a while now and have not seen any issues on my end:shrug: Running W7 pro, Google Chrome browser and a non-Norton security suite.

prostkr

Established Member
Its got me several times while backing out to the main page (terminator section). Avast free so far has kept me clean. win 7 pro, with up to date firefox. Ill get a screen shot next time.

lorne

Established Member
Still getting viruses

I was just browsing the thread listing for Road Side. It looks like whatever it is, is in the ads at the bottom of the page. When Malwarebytes blocked execution, the ad at the bottom of the page didn't load.

I took a screenshot, but can't figure out how to attach a file.

Last edited:

hotcobra03

Established Member
i had to reformat 2wks ago...my laptop just freaked out,,im not a pc geek but was able to get it done...but since its starting again

vigilink still is on mine...

my son has a galaxy 2...it just got hit with virus while it was doing update...att replaced it saying they just had alot of them doing it

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread