Virtual Dyno by Brad Barnhill

bbarnhill

Established Member
Yeah it should work with DiabloSport as well. I just updated the column definitions for DS the other day. Let me know if you have any problems with it and Ill help out. What part of MO are you from?

MethosSVT

Established Member
Yeah it should work with DiabloSport as well. I just updated the column definitions for DS the other day. Let me know if you have any problems with it and Ill help out. What part of MO are you from?
thank you ! I'm from Joplin, well I'm actually from Italy but here in the US I live in Joplin, I think I'm about 2 or 3 hours away from KC

masonh

Established Member
I know old thread. Hope someone is still looking at it. I am trying to enter a datalog I got for my tuner Lund when he was polishing the E85 tune for my 2013. I have time, rpm and tps but also about 10 other PID's in the log I am trying to use at VD. Do I need to trim the other PID's out of the log before i enter it. I keep getting error codes when I try to load the datalog.

Another problem could that for Lund, the TPS PID I logged was "throttle angle actual" which is in degrees, maybe that isn't the right one? Do I need the TPS in volts?

Also I saw a couple guys talking about entering the PID's manually from excel. Is that necessary? How do I do that?

I remember this program from my EVO 8 and it is extremely accurate, in fact I would say more than half the well know EVO tuners use VD instead of an actual Dyno machine. And everytime people would compare the VD chart to an actual run on a Dyno machine, the VD would be within 1-2 percent of the actual Dynojet readings. It's a pretty amazing program actually and I would like to get it up and running.

I have a 2013 (Brad you need to add the 2013 to your list of cars) running E85 and 20psi and I had to buy drag radials just to get a good datalog for Lund. With the stock tires trying to get a pull from 2000-6500rpm I was spinning tires in 4th gear just after 5000rpm and in 3rd I was just getting sideways almost immediately. I think/hope I am around 800whp and would much rather test it myself on the road with VD that take it to a local Tennessee dynojet and have them blow it up.

DetroitSVT

Established Member
I down loaded the program. I see that a few people mentioned certain cars not being on the "List," but I'm not seeing a "list." I only see a field to enter (type) the car type.

Users who are viewing this thread