Viper TA vs Hellcat

kaz109

Established Member
Can a stock 13/14 GT500 hang side by side with a viper TA??

earl lee

Established Member
So your at the drag track and your roll racing, wow.

3tfk6kj.png

Blue Blitz

Established Member
Private track day. Do what you want. They'd been drag racing the cars. Why not try something different to compare.

Wish they showed the other run. Heard it was a different outcome so I can see why.

Z06

Established Member
These are the same guys that raced the Z, correct? Fast cat.

Z06

Established Member
Private track day. Do what you want. They'd been drag racing the cars. Why not try something different to compare.

Wish they showed the other run. Heard it was a different outcome so I can see why.

Is he friends with the guy that owns the white TA? I read the same around the time the C7Z vid was posted.

Blue Blitz

Established Member
Yes. They're all friends and have been for years. Both also have big power gen 3 vipers.

paintless302

Established Member
Thats my buddies Viper. Real stand up guys on Stance Autoworks, let me tell ya. Agree in the drivers meeting at the private track rental that people wouldn't post footage from blown runs or to try to spin it one way or another if a run isn't clean, and then this. They ran twice, Viper spun and missed a gear on one, and pulled the Hellcat on the other. You can see the road they chose to take with the insinuating title and choice of footage. Pathetic.

Viper trapped 130-132.5mph consistently on that track day, wheres the Hellcat trapped 125-126mph (same track same day), you make your own conclusions.

Hellcat is a badass car, viper is a badass car, c7 Z is a badass car, everyone is a ****ing troll and a whiney bitch now-days. No sportsmanship what-soever.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Thats my buddies Viper. Real stand up guys on Stance Autoworks, let me tell ya. Agree in the drivers meeting at the private track rental that people wouldn't post footage from blown runs or to try to spin it one way or another if a run isn't clean, and then this. They ran twice, Viper spun and missed a gear on one, and pulled the Hellcat on the other. You can see the road they chose to take with the insinuating title and choice of footage. Pathetic.

Viper trapped 130-132.5mph consistently on that track day, wheres the Hellcat trapped 125-126mph (same track same day), you make your own conclusions.

Hellcat is a badass car, viper is a badass car, c7 Z is a badass car, everyone is a ****ing troll and a whiney bitch now-days. No sportsmanship what-soever.

umadbro.jpg

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

I would agree wih your "no sportsmanship" speech had the hellcat guy not offered to run again, as far as I have read, it is your buddy that does not want to "redeem" himself.

Trap speed is not always indicative of who wins a roll race. Fyi.

R1Lello

Established Member

NO worries from me - didn't believe it anyways. Different car maybe but a lighter 640hp Viper - no way!!, especially after all the racing damage the Viper has been doing lately. Don't sweat it, people believe whatever they want.

Users who are viewing this thread