View from above?

evoboy

Hi everyone, I'm doing a 3d animation course in New Zealand and have started working on my final project. I am going to be making a Ford GT drive through various environments, but modelling it is proving to be difficult. I can only find profile views of the front, side and back, and to get an accurate representation of the GT I need a view from the top. Has anyone here got a picture along those lines? Either in the ford manual or one you've taken yourself (if taken yourself it would be good if it's been taken from at least a second floor level, but I mainly need a general idea of the curves of the car).

Any help would be increadibly appreciated,

Thanks.

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
Like this one.

ph_gt_popup_7.jpg

evoboy

Awesome, that may help the situation, thanks. I did go to the ford site a couple weeks ago and got almost every angle except anything from the top, and I should be able to eye-ball it from this :)

Thanks again

jj1987

Established Member
as I said on FGTF I'll post pics from next week when I photograph the two Twin turboed gt's.

jj1987

Established Member
evoboy said:
awesome, thanks man
I've heard rumors of one of the Twin Turbo GT I was going to photograph screwing up and having to limp back home. Rumor is it's getting an engine swap and larger turbos. That could cancel the shoot in a hurry. I'll have to talk to the owner tommarow. I'm avoiding posting names because I dont want to make the rumors spread faster than they appear to be going.

If they're false, I'll have pics for you by next week.

-James

evoboy

jj1987 said:
I've heard rumors of one of the Twin Turbo GT I was going to photograph screwing up and having to limp back home. Rumor is it's getting an engine swap and larger turbos. That could cancel the shoot in a hurry. I'll have to talk to the owner tommarow. I'm avoiding posting names because I dont want to make the rumors spread faster than they appear to be going.

If they're false, I'll have pics for you by next week.

-James

Thanks for the update, hopefully they are just rumours ay :(

Users who are viewing this thread