Vidoe: Sequential Tail Lights - Why didn't I do this earlier??

NinoAvila

Who's awesome....YOU ARE!
Established Member
After research I found that there were many different sequencer options. These flash at the "stock" rate. There are some that flash slower, some that "chase" and some that you can program to do whatever you want.

For 50.00 shipped, (off of http://www.mustangtaillightsequencers.com/) I don't think it was a bad deal. They're SUPER easy to install too, even for those (like me) who aren't very mechanically inclined. I was happy with the results. (I don't know how to embed the video, sorry).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R61rCyZK6qE]YouTube - 2003 Cobra Sequential Tail Lights[/ame]

For those that care, here is the meat of the install. Keep in mind that everything comes crimped and ready to plug in except for the portion that you have to do on your car. Having the right tools made all the difference in the world.
SequencerInstall.jpg

-N

Last edited:

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
I had a set in mine but they kept on coming undone even when i crimped them together. I should have saudered them. They are a nice add on for sure. Im going with a plug n play kit next though

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
Nice mod :beer:

I just installed a plug-n-play kit from Web Electrics for my 04 Cobra. It was $119.95 shipped to my door. It works well and was way easier to install than the splice-in kit I got several years ago for a SN95, plus it works better.

noahsark2012

4V 500rwhp club
Established Member
Nice mod :beer:

I just installed a plug-n-play kit from Web Electrics for my 04 Cobra. It was $119.95 shipped to my door. It works well and was way easier to install than the splice-in kit I got several years ago for a SN95, plus it works better.

you have a link?

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member

92z28

Established Member
Looks great.

Edinburg? I hope you have a garage for you car or it will end up in pieces in Reynosa one of these days.

THE_STIG

Established Member
I have them on my GT, I get a lot of compliments on them. They look cool as hell and work much better I think, people notice it more.

KaNolton

Rio Red Slowbra...yezzur
Established Member
I was just about to buy a set of these. Then I bought my 99 Cobra.

Looks amazing man! And I kinda like the chaser.

Co-brat

FNG
Established Member
i wish they wouldnt sequence when the brakes are applied and only when the turn signals/hazard lights are on. I have the meter4it kit but I havent installed it yet because I just cant bring myself to cutting up a perfectly good harness.

Users who are viewing this thread