Videos of the raptor!!!

jec1521

Jay
Established Member
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no62kGrs3g4"]YouTube - Ford F150 SVT[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP4-zARZVT4"]YouTube - Ford F150 SVT video1[/ame]

WVUAnt

Lets Go!!.....
Established Member
Impossible....according to 99% of this site SVT died after the 04 Cobra.

Nice find and cool ass videos.

steeltoe

Established Member
I think I can wait a few more years for a 3rd gen Lightning if that is what were gettin in the mean time. I just hope it has the 6.2 Hurricane motor.

LILJohnSVT

Established Member
When do hit the lots? Are should i say when are we gonna be able to see them unmasked? Either way the Lightning is almost payed for and having another SVT sitting next to it will look good. Any word on the powerplant?

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
When do hit the lots? Are should i say when are we gonna be able to see them unmasked? Either way the Lightning is almost payed for and having another SVT sitting next to it will look good. Any word on the powerplant?

Onveiled at SEMA next week, they are setting up right now. I don't know when they will be on the lot though. I forgot to ask what engine engine it had though:bash: Even though I'm sure they wouldn't tell me, and if they did I would probably have to be killed:lol1: I could be wrong but I thought they said it wasn't a hurricane though:shrug:

svtjackal

OMG look at Olivia
Established Member
I would have rather seen another Lightning but don't get me wrong I know it's going to be a bad ass truck, but I am more glad to see SVT alive and kicking.:banana::pepper::dancenana:

Jroc

Established Member
Last edited:

Hrbdizzle

Freight Train
Established Member
As well I would imagine as any other full size 4x4. Though the all terrain tires might need to be switched out for some mud slingers. With the powerfull v8 and 4:10 rear end, with electric locking rear I see no problem with a mud puddle.

Jroc

Established Member
As well I would imagine as any other full size 4x4. Though the all terrain tires might need to be switched out for some mud slingers. With the powerfull v8 and 4:10 rear end, with electric locking rear I see no problem with a mud puddle.

True. :thumbsup:

I imagen it might not be the best truck for trials as its pretty wide... Unless ofcourse you have some wide trials. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread