Videos from Bowling Green, KY King of the Street Last Week - Check it out!

AMChrisRose

Videos from Bowling Green, KY King of the Street Last Week - Check it out!

KOTS.jpg
Some of you may have seen our live feed from the King of the Street dyno competition at Holley HQ in Bowling Green, KY. A lot of people have been asking for us to get some better clips together for an overall dyno contest video.

We have some awesome footage up, including Tony's compound boost GT500 pushing over 1100RWHP, Andrew's liquid cooled KB GT500 pushing big numbers through an auto, Shane's Twin turbo Cobra almost joining the 1000RWHP club, etc.

Definitely worth checking out! We've got a few more videos coming your way before this weeks over, so stay tuned to our blog for KOTS-specific posts: King Of The Street 2010 | AmericanMuscle.com Mustang Blog

And our Facebook page will have some interesting posts as well.

Check out the vid:

[youtube_browser]rAFXrVumCkE[/youtube_browser]​

What's everyone's favorite car? I love the Twin Turbo black cobra that put out almost 1000 horsepower. Throw your comments below!

musclemustang65

NA again
Established Member
I loe the KOTS competition but they need a scoring change or change the nameto King of the dyno. You could put down 1200hp and run 12.7 with shitty driveablilty and win over a 650hp car that runs mid 10s and is factory smooth driveable.

AMChrisRose

We've got more footage up and another video including the track, ride & drive, etc.

Check out AmericanMuscle.com Mustang Blog for the rest of the event!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAFXrVumCkE"]YouTube - 2010 King of the Street - On the Dyno[/nomedia] - (Dyno Competition Video)

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLASJO6Eqy0"]YouTube - AmericanMuscle 2010 King of the Street[/nomedia] - (Additional Video)

kingofthestreet_main.jpg

kingofthestreet1.jpg

kingofthestreet2.jpg

kingofthestreet3.jpg

kingofthestreet4.jpg

kingofthestreet5.jpg

kingofthestreet6.jpg

tristateZ28Lt1

Established Member
No matter what anybody thinks that fox is sick (minus the wing, the doors and the lights)
Would love to own that (and switch out those things lol)

AMChrisRose

I have to agree. The guy that owned it was really humble...

"ahh, we'll see how it does, i had some last minute things blah blah blah"

Being the only Foxbody, it had a tough road ahead of it. Then it came out and put down almost 1000RWHP! It was a good day for him on the dyno.

19935.slow

Established Member
Looks like it's a competition to turn mustangs into supras. I tell you what, I though the fox was sick with a 140mph trap, until I learned it made over 800 at the tire.

Kellyo77

keep calm and chive on!
Established Member
I had a few friends from here that went. A white big turbo fox body coupe that ran 8.80's and 8.90's, a black twin turbo 03 Cobra that ran a 9.38 I think and a gray and black KB 03 Cobra that broke the transmission.
They go almost every year and have a blast. I wish I could have gotten off work to go!

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
yes, mike is the fox owner, really great guy and has gone a long way to get that car to where he wanted it. chris was the guy that built that car and he also built my coupe. it looked like everyone involved had fun and hopefully i can get in one of the kot's someday!

Users who are viewing this thread