Video | SVTP Tours Livernois Motorsports

Video | SVTP Tours Livernois Motorsports

Livernois_Engine_Build_031.jpg

It's no secret that I've long been a fan of Livernois Motorsports in Deaborn, MI. Dan and the guys run one of the most complete and capable shops in the domestic performance industry. As you'll see in the video below, with the exception of body work Livernois can pretty much do it all. Not only do they turn wrenches and tune, they also develop and manufacture some unique high performance parts. If you're looking for some 3V Cam Phaser Lock-Outs or a Coyote Cam Timing Control Kit, Livernois is the place to go.

Livernois_Engine_Build_018.jpg

So when the Livernois crew invited me over to give you guys an inside look at their facilities I couldn't RSVP quick enough. I mean, where else are you going to find a shop with 4 Chassis Dynos and that also develops its own tuning software? In fact, we happened to catch Dan testing out a new tuning feature for Coyote engines that will likely end up being more controversial than the ubiquitous 'Ghost-Cam' Tune. A few weeks back we gave you a look behind the scenes at how Livernois machines and assembles their ported cylinder heads, but this time we're going to share a much more complete view of the entire operation. Check it out:

So if you make it to the Detroit area, this is one stop you need to add to your Hi-Po Bucket List. If Dan and Company invite you over for a visit I highly suggest you take them up on the offer. You'll see some serious muscle cars being assembled, and a top-notch organization working hard to make the horsepower hobby better for everyone. We have more content from Livernois coming up, including a product give away that you Coyote owners will be very interested in, so stay tuned.

-SID297

Last edited:
I like the "rice crispies" tune. Snap, crackle, pop. Sounds like the car has long tubes. Didn't the ghost cam tune require removal of cats? I wonder if this will be the case here, hopefully not.

I like the "rice crispies" tune. Snap, crackle, pop. Sounds like the car has long tubes. Didn't the ghost cam tune require removal of cats? I wonder if this will be the case here, hopefully not.

I don't believe it requires it, but I doubt it's all that good for them.

Users who are viewing this thread