Video Of my WS6

NastyWS6

Established Member
Originally posted by StangD281
Mike - What shot are you/were you running?

- Dan

Dan I was running a 150 shot NX wet kit, I never got the chance to step it up where I wanted to. With that shot and a few minor bolt-on's the car made 464RWHO/627RWTQ. That was without headers, cam, intake manifold, TB, etc...

StangD281

Established Member
My reason for asking is that we have a moron in the area with a 99 Z28, 6speed, knockoff muffler, with 3.42 rear. He has a 75 dry shot.

I raced him with out the spray, and whipped his ass bad. He is telling me his 75 shot will make it "no contest" with me running stock. Of course, there will be a lot more HP than stock on my car the next time we line them up.

NastyWS6

Established Member
Originally posted by StangD281
My reason for asking is that we have a moron in the area with a 99 Z28, 6speed, knockoff muffler, with 3.42 rear. He has a 75 dry shot.

I raced him with out the spray, and whipped his ass bad. He is telling me his 75 shot will make it "no contest" with me running stock. Of course, there will be a lot more HP than stock on my car the next time we line them up.

If that is ALL he has, you will still hand him his ass. A Dry 75 shot is only good for about 60RWHP and about 100RWTQ. With nothing else done to his car except whats listed he won't even be making 300RWHP without the n2o.

StangD281

Established Member
That's ALL he has.....its a cherry-bomb muffler, FYI :rollseyes

I am none too concerned, as my car will be a completely different animal the next time he pulls up next to me.

Sweet vid BTW!

I-R-BABOON

Got Hose?
Established Member
Nice vid got any longer ones of you taking some cars on the street, would love to see a nice comp video......btw did you ever sell you car?

NastyWS6

Established Member
Nope I still have the car as of the moment. I don't have any vids of any street races, I very rarely picked on people on the streets with this car.

TK94Bird

whoopin some ass
Established Member
Way to show that Focus whats up.

LOL thats funny, i know you didnt care but thats called putting a county on someone.

Very nice car Nasty, i know i'd kill for one just like it
:thumbsup:

WannaB Cobra

Established Member
Very nice... There was another car in the video racing :??: I don't care what anyone says I still love the WS6 Trans Am's... Mmmm Maybe I will sell my car and get an 03 Cobra then save some more for a WS6 :beer: LOL ahhh FANTASIES are great.... Well anyway great car

Users who are viewing this thread