Video of my 1/2 mile run over the weekend

IGO 202

Established Member
Congratulations on the good numbers. I saw you make a couple passes, your car not only ran great but looks the part too.

The weather was perfect for the event.

Glad to see you and some more folks airing out their Mustangs. Sure was a lot of new Camaro's and 'Vette's there this year.

Good job!

Dan

Poppacapp

Established Member
That's at the Georgia event right? I have though about doing one of these, but will have to get a 5th gear tune setup on my car. Wouldn't want to lean it out.

GT915

Established Member
Sorry for the stupid question, but what event was that? BTW...car sounded like a jet coming down the track. I'd loved to have seen that in person as I'm sure the video doesn't do it justice.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Nice pass! This event is pretty much in my home town, or home work town at least. Wish I could have made it out but I was actually out of town this weekend.

BUCKET

Established Member
Lol small world. Didnt know that was you. I don't think he made anymore runs Sunday.

Yeah tuner came over and talked to me a bit. Said he had called you.

Awesome run!

I ran a Lamborghini Sunday and was only run no one got on video!!!

Deff didn't get the number I was after, cars got it in it. But 3k' in the mountains and having to shift like I was driving my daughter to day care. Ill do it after I can get a trans in I don't have to lift to shift

Last edited:

attz0r

On a quest
Established Member
I was there on sunday, it was awesome, some 5.0 did a 40 roll against a gen 3 viper gts and nabbed him, it was a kona blue 11-12, anyone know who it was and what was done to it? car had florida plates.

BUCKET

Established Member
I was there on sunday, it was awesome, some 5.0 did a 40 roll against a gen 3 viper gts and nabbed him, it was a kona blue 11-12, anyone know who it was and what was done to it? car had florida plates.

I ran early Sunday twice. Once against a lambo and another against zl1 but mine is white

One of the event staff had a blue 5.0. Full
Bolt ons and spray. Had aftermarket rims

Users who are viewing this thread