(VIDEO) - Just a quick walk around of my 2015 WRX

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I've posted pictures of the car but here is a quick walk around of my car. I will have owned it for 1.5 years here in a couple days. Just hit 46k miles on it. Currently putting 350whp/350wtq (stock put down 208whp/245wtq) with boltons and stage II 50/50 water/meth direct port kit. I guess I will be putting on the winter wheel setup here soon. Last winter I was pushing around 250whp so it should be a bit more fun to break it loose :).

[video=youtube;XH7ablIQDWk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH7ablIQDWk[/video]

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Awesome! I'm trying to convince my bro-in-law to get a 2016 Impreza because it appears to get really good MPG and they could use the AWD in Minnesota.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Awesome! I'm trying to convince my bro-in-law to get a 2016 Impreza because it appears to get really good MPG and they could use the AWD in Minnesota.

Can't beat the AWD system in a Subaru. I got stuck in a few snow storms at work last year. Ice, slush, snow. I run Dunlop M3 performance winter tires and I couldn't get the car to lose grip unless I really wanted it to. It made 50 mile drives home a lot more comfortable.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
They need some serious help with their interiors
Compared to what in its class? Interior isn't bad and certinaly is much better than the previous generation. Leather wrapped steering wheel, door panels, seats and soft touch dash. My 2012, that's a different story.
11078828_10153133850232165_1680806853_o_zpsafdkz3de.jpg

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice looking. Much better looking than the last gen. The smaller rear deck spoiler is a welcome change. Have fun with it this winter. ;-)

SLVRNBLK

Established Member
Nice car man. With 350 WHP on tap, I'm sure that car will surprise a lot of people on the street. Looks like a fun, capable daily driver.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Curious, with the power you are making, does it pin you in the seat or does the car just seem quick?

AWD tends to have a different feel but it definitely pushes you back. Now it's almost hard to keep it from jerking people around. It's making full torque by 3krpm. My mom was in the front seat on Thanksgiving day and I couldn't help but chuckle at watching her body going back and forth between shifts.

Driving I don't typical notice because I am always flat against the seat, on the head rest but when I let other people drive it and I'm in the passenger seat i'm like... DAMN.. didn't know it pulled like that. Different experience.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
AWD tends to have a different feel but it definitely pushes you back. Now it's almost hard to keep it from jerking people around. It's making full torque by 3krpm. My mom was in the front seat on Thanksgiving day and I couldn't help but chuckle at watching her body going back and forth between shifts.

Driving I don't typical notice because I am always flat against the seat, on the head rest but when I let other people drive it and I'm in the passenger seat i'm like... DAMN.. didn't know it pulled like that. Different experience.

Let me drive that sum' bitch.

brad65ford

Ford Powered
Established Member
Love awd cars every since I was introduced to my first Audi. The Rs3 looks like a hell of a contender for the small mid size sedan AWD fun cars unless it wont be coming to America :(

Props see looks great!

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Nice ride... One of these days I'm going to get a wrx. Wish they still made a hatch though....

Users who are viewing this thread