FastOldGuy52

Established Member
Pulley tune exhausts 600hp???? No way. Probably 510-540HP

I wouldn't mind tangling with that M6 with my wipple however. :lol1:

Last edited:

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Ummm...What's done to the M5? How much power are you making?

Doesn't sound like a Pullied GT500, not calling bs though. Probably the camera. I thought I heard belt slip from the shelby.

DAMN IMPRESSIVE M5 there!

leo540i

Established Member
It is an M6 with the following mods:
"im pretty heavily modded with bolt ons, i got the typhoon intake, evo sport pulley, evo sport headers, evo sport sec1,2, and evo sport stage 2 software."

Im guessing he is in the 470 whp range but it most likely has an SMG transmission which will paddle shift pretty damn fast compared to the gt500.

Todd03Blown

Established Member
nice reading that messageboard, those boys are really full of themselves....lack of engineering? The M Series is nice but man they sure are proud, maybe they feel special cause they paid more money I assume??

F8l Vnm

Established Member
Not My M6 ....But bad ass non the less..:beer:If you read the thread he does have a few mods...
Just a thread guys , no need to bring out the ole" If It had a whipple" talk..lol
It didnt and thats what happend...Not saying a GT500 cant beat an M6 cause Iam sure they can but the M6 looked pretty strong on those runs.....
I do realize what a whipple or KB is capable of doing to power levels on a GT500 , but again this one didnt have a whipple....You guys also have to understand just we love our cars they love their M5/M6 just as much...So you might read some biased things but dont let it get your panties in a bunch..

Last edited:

TRDNiteLife

UVBNBIT
Established Member
GT500 got beat. My buddy has an M5 "auto". I would say it shifts faster and just as hard as a manual.

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
With the M5/M6 having 470 RWHP, and the GT500 making over 600 RWHP as stated in the thread, why did the GT500 get pulled so hard? If I remember correctly, the M5/M6, either the M6 Coupe, or the M5 Sedan, both way more than a GT500. 130RWHP is a LOT to make up for with anything.

Just saying. My intention is not stirring the pot, or calling BS. Just commenting and giving my opinion.

Yes, the ole' if it had a Whipple/KB talk is old, get over it guys. LOL

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
nice reading that messageboard, those boys are really full of themselves....lack of engineering? The M Series is nice but man they sure are proud, maybe they feel special cause they paid more money I assume??

Nah pricks over here and pricks over there too...doubt they represent the majority of the M owners as the smartmouths over here don't represent us.

Todd03Blown

Established Member
anyone know of a good M3 board to visit? I know they have an M3 section on that board as I really have an interest in the new v8 m3's.

F8l Vnm

Established Member
Iam pretty sure the guy is saying 600 motor..Weather its making the basic bolt on 530-540rwhp remian to be seen.,,
Thats how Iam reading it...Guy is saying intake/pulley/exhaust, and if ya read a little lower he says they make like 540+ which at that point he is stating rwhp..man..

F8l Vnm

Established Member
Fastoleguy...lmao that u signed up there...:lol:
But again if ya read a little lower he says

"i came home and did some research and i saw that with these mods this car makes from 540 up!! "

So again the guy says 600 but he means motor..Dont let me stop you though , Get em' Pitbull!
:-D

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
dam them guys comments were funny to lol @ reading, they are cocky one guy said " american cars with 500-700hp" like these mustangs are slow thye go nowhere and are eurpean cars with 400hp beat them!

HAHAH the guy who said that ^is a tool lol traction driver and weight had alot to do with it and trying to claim it was 600hp in the gt500,funny thing is the m5/m6 is modded to in that video and those are what 500hp stock to lol

Last edited:

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
wow, alot of smack talk on their board. +1 on it probably has 540 or less. Also on the first race, the guy either hit's the rev limiter or the belt starts to slip. Good race but I don't think the GT500 info was wrong.

NA_Cobra

Established Member
It is an M6 with the following mods:
"im pretty heavily modded with bolt ons, i got the typhoon intake, evo sport pulley, evo sport headers, evo sport sec1,2, and evo sport stage 2 software."

Im guessing he is in the 470 whp range but it most likely has an SMG transmission which will paddle shift pretty damn fast compared to the gt500.

The highest dynos I've seen out of a full bolt-on BMW M6 is around 480-490rwhp.

Users who are viewing this thread