Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
162545341_pfftch-laughing-rage-face-comic-meme-print.jpg

My man!!

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I think Ford saw this very thread and decided to come up with a smart ass ad that basically implies that having three wheels on the ground on this car is just as good as four on any other car.

Well if we get that much attention I think it would be a great marketing strategy to deliver the first RS to my house! lol

13 RaceRed 5.0

Established Member
Last edited:

RSAGT500

Established Member
If it comes AWD I would rock one as my daily driver if the price is reasonable and it gets 30+ MPG highway, If it cost $30k+ hell no. In all fairness though, I've owned a focus and modded it. It was the first brand new car I purchased at 19 years old on my own. I drooled over the Focus RS back then and wanted to own one. I think buying one would make me feel younger again or something, not that I'm really old at 32.

This was my 2002 Focus ZX3 with a mashup of SVT and EURO RS styling. I got this bad boy from a 16.7ish stock 1/4 mile to 14.0 @ 95mph all motor....lol

Focus5.jpg

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I feel like I keep saying this over and over and have a few times but Ford found that a majority of buyers for the ST were men in their late 20s to early 30s who made upwards of $100k/year. Surprising data but it's exactly what they want.

Users who are viewing this thread