Video Downloading Question

12leavu

Established Member
I have a sony digital8 camera and a usb cord. My question is how do i get the video on my computer. is there a software program i need, or can i just hook the cord up and send it through.? thanks

12leavu

Established Member
come on guys, i just made a video of me putting the smack down on a 98 cobra, from a 50mph roll.:)

12leavu

Established Member
Originally posted by 2000blackone
What version of windows are you using?

windows 98. I found some info on google, and from a friend. hopefullly i'll be set up to post some vids, by next week.

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
you cant use the USB cable to transfer video. You need to use the firewire port. You will also need some type of software to "capture" the video from the camcorder to the computer

Dave

2000blackone

Established Member
Originally posted by Juiced46
you cant use the USB cable to transfer video. You need to use the firewire port. You will also need some type of software to "capture" the video from the camcorder to the computer

Dave
He used a digital camera to take the videos. That means he just needs to upload them to his computer. They're all ready to go in avi. format.

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Originally posted by 2000blackone
He used a digital camera to take the videos. That means he just needs to upload them to his computer. They're all ready to go in avi. format.

I never knew Sony made a Digital8 Camera? :shrug:

Only Digital8 i know of is a Camcorder.

TheOne™

Established Member
you could use windows movie maker:) its free software from MS.....if its connected to usb and windows finds it, am sure wmm will find it, the program can record the data from it, and also add small effects like text and whatnot.

Users who are viewing this thread