Video - $450,000 Car Challenges my S197

SleeperS197

Established Member
First I’m a going to say I’m not a YouTuber so sorry for the video quality. I was just using my phone as a GPS until a Porsche Carrera GT decided to take off on me when I was in Tijuana yesterday while I was trying to take a video of it. Lol. I wish we could have lines up for real. But you know most people don’t know race etiquette.
Considering the Carrera GT is as quick as a 600cc Sport bike. Maybe that CTS-V did have nearly 700hp.

Last edited:

Chuckieduck

Established Member
SleeperS197, what area of SD are you from? Ever go to any get together son the area? Looking for like minded Mustang guys to get together with.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Those other multi colored objects on the road with you are called vehicles, and inside the vehicles are families. Quite honestly you exercised extremely poor judgement and the fact you would post this video and herald it as some type of example of how fast you can drive in traffic while chasing down another car is very telling.
91FC12CE-95C0-422E-92F5-51A4D7B1F428.jpeg

SleeperS197

Established Member
Those other multi colored objects on the road with you are called vehicles, and inside the vehicles are families. Quite honestly you exercised extremely poor judgement and the fact you would post this video and herald it as some type of example of how fast you can drive in traffic while chasing down another car is very telling.
View attachment 1605851
You should definitely stay away from YouTube then. Lol. Your head will probably explode. Lol.

Last edited:

5.2Leader

Established Member
It’s what a BBK 90mm TB does to a guy! He becomes Ricky Racer!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

SleeperS197

Established Member
It’s what a BBK 90mm TB does to a guy! He becomes Ricky Racer!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

For a second I thought I was the one desperate for attention. Lol. As a matter of fact do you want to just get a friendly run? Gt350 vs s197 5.0? I mean you have a “modded” gt350, you know everything about cars like how throttle bodies do nothing for a car especially when you have supporting mods like injectors and e85 etc. Or if you plan on more extensive modifications in the future. That will need the support of a throttle body.. You can really test out that dyno tune, that you spend hundreds of dollars on as if you’re really going to have any substantial difference compare to an email tune. It could be fun. Or horrible considering if I’m even in the same zip code as your $60,000 boosted and modified car that would be pretty horrible loss.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread