Vid: 1% Summer Opener - GTR, EVO's, Gixxer, Z06, M5's etc.

'Trust'

Established Member
We had a fun night with some mid range cars this weekend. As always, all footage was digitally created and edited.

Enjoy:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXBxQ9fadLM"]YouTube- Summertime Opener theonepercent.net[/nomedia]

Last edited:

'Trust'

Established Member
Thanks guys, I feel bad for the Evo owner, he's been so cool about it, props to him. I'd be crying/screaming/shooting.

NIce...but why did the cobra have to run a bike???

He wanted to (I think, I don't remember), the Cobra trapped 128, and the bike should be right around there, Cobra just had bad luck with the shifts. That car is strong (I was riding along), on the rematch I bet its extremely close. Keeping in mind the bike is a 750, should be good for a low 11, high 10 ET, and the Cobra went 11.3 spinning.

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
Great video. Wish I was out there with you guys.

Send me a PM next time y'all do something like this. I think Clayton may have my number.

Svt4ever22

Established Member
Keeping in mind the bike is a 750, should be good for a low 11, high 10 ET, and the Cobra went 11.3 spinning.

More like mid\low 10's. That bike is full exhaust\geared\stretched. No way 537rwhp will keep up with a modded 750.

'Trust'

Established Member
More like mid\low 10's. That bike is full exhaust\geared\stretched. No way 537rwhp will keep up with a modded 750.

Do you really think so? If so then it totally wasn't a fair race, lol. Once the Cobra got in to gear the bike didn't seem to pull. I guess we'll see.

Damn nice vid!! Once I get boost ill tag along with Clabo!

No doubt, although we have cars all over the place so there is usually a good match up for anybody.

EX1

Established Member
good vid of course. I will have a future guest appearance :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread