Very very talented Auto Painter

jworason

Established Member
Well, I have to give a BIG shout out for the guy who painted my truck for me. I say painted but he actually developed a relationship with me and was very dedicated to giving me my vision. I would suggest that anyone looking to get that special paint job or any kind of art or airbrushing done to get in contact with Dillon Wright owner operator of Chaotic Concepts of Marlborough Ma. Check out his facebook page "Chaotic Concepts". This guy is so talented and so excited to make his customers happy. It is unbeleivable. Dillon made me really excited to get in my Lightning and fire it up and head down the road. I think his paint job made my truck faster too :rolling: Haha! All kidding aside if you are looking for a quality paint job from someone who truly wants to make you happy contact Dillon Wright at Chaotic Concepts. Some pics of my finished Lightning, I luv it. These pictures do not do this paint job justice. View attachment 66505View attachment 66506View attachment 66507View attachment 66508View attachment 66506View attachment 66507 kangy.jpgView attachment 66510

Attachments

• L 1.jpg
    L 1.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 253
  • L 2.jpg
    L 2.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 203
  • L 4.jpg
    L 4.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 280
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread