very happy with my order! will buy from again!

jbur074

Established Member
just wanted to share my good experience with lethal performance, i got some goodies from lethal in today, and was very happy to see that what i ordered was packed up and shipped quickly and undamaged. their staff was very helpful getting me exactly what i needed. i recently ordered some wheels, and an IRS brace from american muscle, and they got here about a week later, poorly packaged wheel was scratched, boxes where wet and barley taped together. lethals stuff was packaged well and in mint condition.. next time ill defiantly be spending my money at lethal performance.

thanks again!

9secondko

9secondko
Established Member
just wanted to share my good experience with lethal performance, i got some goodies from lethal in today, and was very happy to see that what i ordered was packed up and shipped quickly and undamaged. their staff was very helpful getting me exactly what i needed. i recently ordered some wheels, and an IRS brace from american muscle, and they got here about a week later, poorly packaged wheel was scratched, boxes where wet and barley taped together. lethals stuff was packaged well and in mint condition.. next time ill defiantly be spending my money at lethal performance.

thanks again!

I have to agree with you. ordered a Centerforce Dual friction clutch kit, fidanza aluminum flywheel, all the supporting peices (TOB and sleeve, pilot bearing, bolts, etc.), and even the cobra bob shifter gasket for my new MGW shifter.

Previously ordered an idler pulley and bracket for the supercharger. Lethal is great. Everything from the ease of use of their website, to the customer service when phoning in my order, to the knowledge of the staff, to the quality of the shipping. A+ in my book.

Tony 96 Cobra

Addict
Established Member
I ordered a few goodies Friday and hope to have this good of service. It is nice dealing with a company that knows how to treat it's customers.

Users who are viewing this thread