Very cheap e-bay 93 Cobra!!

93_Snake

93 Cobra worshipper
Established Member
Well, after I read the whole auction it is not so great:

1993 mustang cobra . exterior color is black , with Grey leather interior, 66.000 orig. miles. purchased from original owner.vehicle has been stored outside for last 5 years as was under a cover.. the undercarriage , engine and the engine compartment have a lot of corrosion, car was running when parked but will not start now, not running due to poor storage conditions, the throttle body is seized and the engine will not turn over, vehicle was running when stored, interior is very good condition but has musty odor, factory original wheels in excellent condition, recommend replacement of tires, gas tank straps must be replace and rear brakes calipers and rotors are seized, must be towed by flat bed or trailer,

Poor car!!! Needs some TLC bad!

Last edited:

93_Snake

93 Cobra worshipper
Established Member
Yeah, I would probably pay $4,000 for it, but I don't think it is quite a steal. :D

RydeOn

SVTeam
Established Member
Probably looks like its been at the bottom of the ocean underneath.

buddha93

Established Member
I was seriously considering bidding on it for the right price. It ended up going for just shy of 6k, and to me, it just wasn't worth it. Your looking at a lot of work and money to put it back just to stock.

Users who are viewing this thread