Vert question

navyma2

Established Member
Hello,

Never taken my cobra to any kind of event, but I want that to change. I’m looking into attempting an autocross event in the near future... I have read online that a 4point roll bar is required. Is this true everywhere???? I have a light bar, but i’m not sure what good it’ll do in a rollover.

Any help would be appreciated.

Boss002

Established Member
All of the autocross I have gone to have had convertibles with tops down and almost none had roll bars of any kind

oldpaint

Established Member
Hello,

Never taken my cobra to any kind of event, but I want that to change. I’m looking into attempting an autocross event in the near future... I have read online that a 4point roll bar is required. Is this true everywhere???? I have a light bar, but i’m not sure what good it’ll do in a rollover.

Any help would be appreciated.

You don't need a roll bar to autocross. Here's video of mine at an SCCA event last summer.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-tXNHYzMUk&feature=youtube_gdata"]03 Cobra convertible autocross - YouTube[/nomedia]

cobra777

Autographx
Established Member
I've run my convertible more times than i can remember with nothing but a light bar. I've even done some open track events (depending on who is hosting)

CBA_7186.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread