Vehicle tracking

impactblue

Established Member
Can someone please check the status of my order. I am currently out of town and cannot got etis or cotus to load the car on my phone and have no access to a computer

VIN:1FA6P8JZ9G5522596

krt22

Established Member
Yeah ford performance would know, not sure how they are effected by the holiday FRAP shut down. But your VIN is a few hundred higher than mine, so I would guess yours is a mid to late jan build. (although I know VINs are not sequential, they are at least close to the chassis numbers which are)

Snoopy49

Established Member
Ask your sales man to send you a pdf copy of the Vehicle Visibility Report. This will tell you what you want to know.

FordService

Official Ford Service Rep
Established Member
Can someone please check the status of my order. I am currently out of town and cannot got etis or cotus to load the car on my phone and have no access to a computer
My salesman texted me last Monday saying my car was in build status now.
It has a tentative build week at this time, impactblue. PM me with your VIN for more info.

Deysha

Silver TT

Established Member
It has a tentative build week at this time, impactblue. PM me with your VIN for more info.

Deysha

Is there a website to track vehicle status / build dates by VIN? I tried one today just by Googling and it pulled up a 2014 Mustang so either the website wasn't working of my dealer has transposed a character in the VIN.

Users who are viewing this thread