Vegas Tuners

SVT4ME

Established Member
Want to get a pulley/chip on the Cobra this summer. Anyone know a good tuner that has hands on experience with the 03 Cobra?

ArthurJGuy

Cinema Stang
Established Member
Dyno Dan is most likly the best tuner on the west coast, and he has lots of experience on 4.6's and 5.4's... and even some blown ones ;)

PM me for his #

Bling

Established Member
Yeah DynoDan seems to have good luck with mod motor cars. Make sure you drive the car around the block after the tune and before you pay, just to make sure driveability is ok. Speaking from experience on that one;-)

Bling

Established Member
Obvious signs are surging, part throttle bucking, stalling just to name a few items.

stevenscamaross

SVT Pimp
Established Member
I had my tune done via mail order. Went to the dyno went with 3 tunes. Emailed the graphs back to my tuner and made the adjustments. My a/f is a perfect 11.8 all the way across.

SVT4ME

Established Member
Cool, who did you go through? Do you have a pulley and did you do it or someone else? What else do you have stock...kinda?

stevenscamaross

SVT Pimp
Established Member
James tunes my car at RWTD. I have a pulley with the normal bolt-ons. Soon to have my Eaton ported next week. I put everything on myself. All on Rhino ramps and using tools I had around the house. $1200 in mods total including blower porting and I'll be over 500/500 SAE.

*edit* oh ya.. had a little trouble with the pulley install. ****ing tool broke off in the snout. Nothing a reverse drill bit couldn't take out. :beer:

Last edited:

702lightning

Sck Snake
Established Member
Originally posted by Bling
Yeah DynoDan seems to have good luck with mod motor cars. Make sure you drive the car around the block after the tune and before you pay, just to make sure driveability is ok. Speaking from experience on that one;-)

Word!

RioRed4v

Established Member
DynoDan is a good tuner, but I'm not sure about on the whole west coast. I know AZ has some pretty kickass tuners, as well as California, Swanson Perf. being one of the closest I can think of.

Like Bling said, make sure you drive it around the block a few times. When he tuned my car, it turned out pretty good for the most part, although it still surged and bucked every now and then. It needed to go back atleast one more time to get some bugs worked out.

From what I've seen and heard, Dan does a good job on the first shot, BUT most people needed to go back a few more times to get things right.

Dont get me wrong, he is a good tuner, and he is local, so that will more than likely be your best bet as far as Vegas tuner goes.

702lightning

Sck Snake
Established Member
Originally posted by RioRed4v
DynoDan is a good tuner, but I'm not sure about on the whole west coast. I know AZ has some pretty kickass tuners, as well as California, Swanson Perf. being one of the closest I can think of.

Like Bling said, make sure you drive it around the block a few times. When he tuned my car, it turned out pretty good for the most part, although it still surged and bucked every now and then. It needed to go back atleast one more time to get some bugs worked out.

From what I've seen and heard, Dan does a good job on the first shot, BUT most people needed to go back a few more times to get things right.

Dont get me wrong, he is a good tuner, and he is local, so that will more than likely be your best bet as far as Vegas tuner goes.

Nicely put.

Users who are viewing this thread