Vegas People and Meet!

WJinLV

Established Member
Torchy, met you at C&C last Saturday. Great looking ride, would like to see it after the twin turbos. Take care, see you at next C&C. Wayne

04RiceEater

Established Member
Will be going to C&C again this sat morning. Anyone else thinking they can make it out? Was a good turn out last weeks with a lot of nice cars.

VegasMichael

Established Member
I'll make it out again one of these days. I get up 5 AM M-F so Sat. I like to sleep in, sip coffee and look at the news.

busarich

Established Member
I wasin vegas on vacation this weekend and madeit out to cars and coffee. A lot of cool cars and got to talmto a couple of you guys. I was with the dustball rally guys. Sawa nice 13 gt500 out there. Nice car man.

Torchy

Established Member
I wasin vegas on vacation this weekend and madeit out to cars and coffee. A lot of cool cars and got to talmto a couple of you guys. I was with the dustball rally guys. Sawa nice 13 gt500 out there. Nice car man.

Well dang man wish I would of know ahead of time. I saw all the dustball cars out there too. It was last weekend. We're you in your car?

WJinLV

Established Member

Must have been mine!! Torchy had the weekend off.

unclesams_svt

B.O.H.I.C.A
Established Member
I have been there a few times but mostly in the Pontiac. I was there before I deployed in my SVO and the water pump went as soon as I parked it at C&C.

imstillclowning

Established Member
Anyone want to get a get together sunday morning for a little cruise around redrock or MT Charleston? Lets get something setup, i'd rather be driving than standing!

Users who are viewing this thread