Vaughn Gittin Jr. Ford Racing Test Drive... uhhh... DRIFT!

sonic2003gt

Established Member
Awesome vid! I saw Vaughn and Block last year at SEMA doing demos for Ford and it was unbelievable! It was raining tire chunks! :banana:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
FORD has now become the advertiser for ricers. Drift Mustangs(Vaughn) and Focus's(Block). I remember when imports and drifting was so unpopular with this site. Slap a FORD logo on it and it's awesome!:lol:

:poke::p

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Awesome vid! I saw Vaughn and Block last year at SEMA doing demos for Ford and it was unbelievable! It was raining tire chunks! :banana:

Yup, Ford Out Front is probably the coolest part of SEMA. Tons of demos, ride alongs, and they had the Raptors out jumping there as well.

Gittin is partnered big time with Ford these days and is doing very well for himself. Amazing driver and a super nice guy as well. :beer:

peteypab2133

Established Member
bad ass video!! It was cool that ford participated in it that much with all the decoy cars and employees.

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
Great vid!!

It was awesome having Vaughn at Mustang Week in 2012 and he's planning to be there in 2013! He's a lot of fun to hang around with off the track as well! Thanks to Chad at FordRacingNation.com for the photos!!!

phoca_thumb_l__dsc9496.jpg

phoca_thumb_l__dsc9733.jpg

phoca_thumb_l__dsc9756.jpg

Last edited:

Gus00SVTL

SVT Lightning/6.2L Raptor
Established Member
FORD has now become the advertiser for ricers. Drift Mustangs(Vaughn) and Focus's(Block). I remember when imports and drifting was so unpopular with this site. Slap a FORD logo on it and it's awesome!:lol:

:poke::p
How are their cars considered rice...:shrug:
If anything they are getting more people to love Fords/Mustangs/SVT's just as much as we do on this website.

Now that a tire put to good use hahaha!

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
How are their cars considered rice...:shrug:
If anything they are getting more people to love Fords/Mustangs/SVT's just as much as we do on this website.

Now that a tire put to good use hahaha!

Because drifting use to be labeled a ricer sport on this board. It took no talent and was worthless. Just pointing out the hypocrisy is all.:lol:

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
I have always admired the skill behind drifting, especially with the japs on the mountain roads. I like this!

Almighty-One

^_^
Established Member
He is definitely a cool guy. We met him at Mustang Week and he was real down to earth and talking to everybody

C-Tidda

Established Member
That vid was definetly dope... I would smash that chick at the end of the vid too, its something about that walk of hers..

Users who are viewing this thread