vanity licence plate

rowapr

car part addict
Established Member
need to help a friend choose a vanity plate. story behind car is bought car a 1988 fox a few years ago, he painted it acura tl blue and then the motor popped. put in a built 306 with a blower. sent it off to a local shop to have the fuel upgraded and a t56 installed and tuned. engine bay went up in flames on the dyno. shop compinsated him with new plugs and wires. wasnt happy with the car and kept it in storage unit. storage unit flooded last year 4 foot of water and ruined everything. car is being rebuilt with a coyote swap and blower. new everything including massive debt. any ideas?

flattrack53

Established Member
Good luck with the coyote swap. My coupe was just finished last week... I couldn't imagine the car with a blower. Im making 501WHP and the car is stupid fast. You should name it DTHTRAP

Last edited:

rowapr

car part addict
Established Member
swap is done, just have to drive it to break in the motor then back to jpc for a full tune. should be a fun car.

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
IT BLOWS
FIREWTR (a tribute/toast to the history)
WATRPKL (floating turd)
ROWAPR (dedicated to)
FIREFOX
WATRBOX
BURNT
REVIVAL
LIVNDED
ITSALIV
RESURECT
FRNKNSTN

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
giphy.gif

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
If I read things correctly, your friend bought a 5L Mustang and painted it a Honda color. Then, out of protest, the car begins revolting against its new owner. Has he considered repainting the car?

Plate idea......MSBHAVN

Users who are viewing this thread