Van@RevanRacing strikes again!

BossAnaki

Established Member
Strikes my wallet! ;-) Just kidding, Van is the man! Thanks again for the great customer service, answering any and all questions and getting the parts to me in no time flat with tracking numbers and updates the whole time.

New parts to be installed this weekend if I can just get off my ass...It's been a loooong week.

Ford Racing springs
BMR panhard rod
BMR upper control arm and mount
BMR lower control arm relocation brackets
BMR camber bolts
Metco billet lower control arms (already had them from my past Stang)

001-1.jpg

Zeroescence

Established Member
Strikes my wallet! ;-) Just kidding, Van is the man! Thanks again for the great customer service, answering any and all questions and getting the parts to me in no time flat with tracking numbers and updates the whole time.

New parts to be installed this weekend if I can just get off my ass...It's been a loooong week.

Ford Racing springs
BMR panhard rod
BMR camber bolts

001-1.jpg

Nice stuff, Let us know if there is any added NVH from this setup. I want to get the LCA's but don't want binding or much added NVH. Thanks.

BossAnaki

Established Member
Nice stuff, Let us know if there is any added NVH from this setup. I want to get the LCA's but don't want binding or much added NVH. Thanks.

Will do.:thumbsup: I'd like to follow your lead and go the watts link sometime in the future, but for now I'll be sticking with an adjustable panhard rod.

sandlizard

Established Member
Boss, nice set up , wonder if you use the lower's with watt's link if that would add even more stability to the rear of these cars

Last edited:

Van@RevanRacing

Ford Racing springs
BMR panhard rod
BMR camber bolts

001-1.jpg

Boss

Do some before and after measurements of each wheel if you have not started your project yet. Let's see how much they actually lower the car.

I've got the FRPP Springs sitting here for my car as well as some Eibach Pro Kit springs. Perhaps I'll do the Pro Kit and use both cars for comparison.

Thanks for the write and allowing me the opportunity to strike again!

Van

BossAnaki

Established Member
Boss

Do some before and after measurements of each wheel if you have not started your project yet. Let's see how much they actually lower the car.

I've got the FRPP Springs sitting here for my car as well as some Eibach Pro Kit springs. Perhaps I'll do the Pro Kit and use both cars for comparison.

Thanks for the write and allowing me the opportunity to strike again!

Van

I've already taken the measurements before I started. At both front and back wheels and also at the front air dam to compare the before and after.:thumbsup: Hoping to finish up today and post the final results.:beer:

Thanks again Van, and my wife says that you'll end up striking again and again...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread