Van do you deal with Tokico

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I'm trying to get the Tokico extended adjusters for my rear shocks. I've found them at a few internet retailers but none that I've ever heard of or care to give my business to. I have some sway bar questions too, but I'll make a new thread for them in case anyone else has similar questions, it'll be easier to find. :beer:

Van@RevanRacing

I'm trying to get the Tokico extended adjusters for my rear shocks. I've found them at a few internet retailers but none that I've ever heard of or care to give my business to. I have some sway bar questions too, but I'll make a new thread for them in case anyone else has similar questions, it'll be easier to find. :beer:

I'd have to check with my supplier but I should be able to get the extended adjusters. Give me a shout in the afternoon and I'll be able to find out.

Van

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I got the adjusters Van, but I have a problem. Seems that when I tightened one of the shock nuts, I rounded the adjuster threads a little (I guess it turned in the wrench, I can't remember) and the adjuster won't even start to thread on. Can you get me one shock as a replacement?

Van@RevanRacing

I got the adjusters Van, but I have a problem. Seems that when I tightened one of the shock nuts, I rounded the adjuster threads a little (I guess it turned in the wrench, I can't remember) and the adjuster won't even start to thread on. Can you get me one shock as a replacement?

Sure. Give me a shout.

Users who are viewing this thread