Valve Cover Breather tank kits for all 2011-2015 Mustang GT / F150 / BOSS Coyote 5.0

nosscort

Established Member
Posting or requesting some pictures installed might really help your sales pitch instead of the continuous bumps and ttt! Just saying, a little marketing and strategy goes hand in hand

Oh and a mmr customer here also. Bought a whole rotating assembly and extras.. so just a helpful tip!

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Posting or requesting some pictures installed might really help your sales pitch instead of the continuous bumps and ttt! Just saying, a little marketing and strategy goes hand in hand

Oh and a mmr customer here also. Bought a whole rotating assembly and extras.. so just a helpful tip!

Thank you for your business, we will pass along your request/suggestion to the person that would take care of that!

LaserRed38

HOONIGT
Established Member

This. I just came across this thread and I'm interested to see how this looks installed (running Bob's on my passenger side now), but I'm not going to buy something without seeing it installed, and I'm not going to go to another vendor for install pics. Not an MMR customer here, and if quoting your pedigree is your marketing strategy, I never will be. Post some pics! Obviously there must not be a lot of these out there, or I'm sure a previous customer would post some at least.

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
This. I just came across this thread and I'm interested to see how this looks installed (running Bob's on my passenger side now), but I'm not going to buy something without seeing it installed, and I'm not going to go to another vendor for install pics. Not an MMR customer here, and if quoting your pedigree is your marketing strategy, I never will be. Post some pics! Obviously there must not be a lot of these out there, or I'm sure a previous customer would post some at least.

There may be some misunderstanding, this is a universal kit and can be mounted anywhere. Due to the # of combinations such as Turbo chargers, superchargers, n/a etc there is not a one place fits all mounting location. The kit includes a universal bracket and can be virtually mounted anywhere space permitting.

skipnay

Established Member
Do you recommend this for a car that just has bolt ons? Say like exhaust, CAI, a tune, and gears?

try03venom

Established Member
What about for a 700rwhp Whipple? Can I just plug the drivers side and run this off the pass side rocker cover?

Users who are viewing this thread