Valve Cover Breather tank kits for all 2007-2014 GT500

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
MMR Valve cover breather kit for GT500 and 2011-2015 Mustang GT / F150 / BOSS

If you have a GT500 making over 600HP the cute little air/oil separators just arent going to cut it. This kit is designed to vent the non PCV valve cover so that at wide open throttle the engine can breath and does not suck in harmfull oil vapors that causes detonation and damaged engines in supercharged, turbo charges and Nitrous applications. Includes the MMR exclusive Billet plug and play valve cover fitting for a easy install, simply mount the canister in the fender well or engine compartment and go! Includes all brackets, hose, filter and fittings as shown. As used by team MMR, Available in natural or Black anodized

For applications over 1200 HP we suggest 2 kits (1 for each valve cover and eliminating the PCV)

read more about why a breather tank over a spearator here : http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...an-over-a-separator-The-differences-explained

Order here: http://www.modularmotorsportsracing...ge=product_info&cPath=4_30_32&products_id=557

coyote%20breather%20kit.jpg

Gt500%20VC%20fitting%20installed.jpg

mmr%20win%203.jpg

Last edited:

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
With a true breather set-up the crankcase is under constant vent to atrmosphere. it does however still allow the PCV to work like normal when the manifold i under vacuum.

Last edited:

bFoxGt500

Established Member
Is a tune required (or recommended)? I note your link refers to a no lean condition at WOT or anytime in boost if the "inlet tube is properly capped off where it originally joined to the rubber inlet hose between the TB and MAF". But it also states that many tuners do not like to vent the valve cover because it can cause a lean condition at cruise, if not tuned for it. So...since we have no boost while in cruise mode .... I am confused (granted, that is easily affected).

Users who are viewing this thread