Values for bassani and mac catbacks for IRS

Slowings

Established Member
Unsure if this is the place to ask. But I have a 2.5” bassani IRS and MAC irs catback (unsure if 2.5 or 3”) and I’m looking to sell one to fund my headers purchase. I just can’t for the life of me figure out the value. Don’t want to price to low to let someone get away with a steal, but also don’t want to be that guy asking for their weight in gold. I just know neither are produced anymore and people tend to look for them. Any help or assistance would be awesome guys thanks in advance

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
Unsure if this is the place to ask. But I have a 2.5” bassani IRS and MAC irs catback (unsure if 2.5 or 3”) and I’m looking to sell one to fund my headers purchase. I just can’t for the life of me figure out the value. Don’t want to price to low to let someone get away with a steal, but also don’t want to be that guy asking for their weight in gold. I just know neither are produced anymore and people tend to look for them. Any help or assistance would be awesome guys thanks in advance

I’d say 300-600 based on condition and location. Most IRS catbacks on eBay are 300-500 pending damage, polish, and brand etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liquidsnake

Lok'tar Ogar
Established Member

I’ve sold several used catbacks and it really depends on how the metal looks. If it’s stainless and still looks like it’s natural color you can probably let it go for 60-70% of what it costs now.

Aluminized catbacks are cheap, so you’d be lucky to get back 40-50% of the new cost.

Slowings

Established Member
Thanks guys. I’ve polished a few catbacks so they will be polished when sold.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Thanks guys. I’ve polished a few catbacks so they will be polished when sold.

I might have someone interested in the bassani when you’re ready to part ways with it. Especially if it’s a 3”. Let me know and we’ll see if we can work out a deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Slowings

Established Member
I might have someone interested in the bassani when you’re ready to part ways with it. Especially if it’s a 3”. Let me know and we’ll see if we can work out a deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

the bassani is 2.5, the MAC is 3

Users who are viewing this thread