Values for bassani and mac catbacks for IRS

Slowings

Established Member
Unsure if this is the place to ask. But I have a 2.5” bassani IRS and MAC irs catback (unsure if 2.5 or 3”) and I’m looking to sell one to fund my headers purchase. I just can’t for the life of me figure out the value. Don’t want to price to low to let someone get away with a steal, but also don’t want to be that guy asking for their weight in gold. I just know neither are produced anymore and people tend to look for them. Any help or assistance would be awesome guys thanks in advance

ctozzi

Established Member
I would be interested in the Bassani catback if you come up with a fair price I would need it shipped to 89052 Henderson Nevada

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elitecoconut

Established Member
Unsure if this is the place to ask. But I have a 2.5” bassani IRS and MAC irs catback (unsure if 2.5 or 3”) and I’m looking to sell one to fund my headers purchase. I just can’t for the life of me figure out the value. Don’t want to price to low to let someone get away with a steal, but also don’t want to be that guy asking for their weight in gold. I just know neither are produced anymore and people tend to look for them. Any help or assistance would be awesome guys thanks in advance
If the Bassani is 3" i would like to buy it.

Users who are viewing this thread