value of used 2.3 Roush TVS

Scuba-Matt

Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
Established Member
Whats my 2.3 Roush TVS worth? I've checked the market section and didn't find a lot of final prices.
It has 3200 miles on it. Stock Roush air box. It will fit auto or manual. Stock pulley and 82mm pulley.

92fiveohfox

Established Member
I'd be interested but not for what blazer quoted... I could buy a new one for those prices.

nosscort

Established Member
beefcake sells the kit cheaper than blazer07 posted.. I would venture to say around 4-4.5K for the kit thats what I would offer.

May93

Established Member
I'm looking at purchasing a Roush 2.3 TVS Stage 1 for my 2011 GT. At $5000.00 your at about 90% of the cost of a new one. I'd be curious if the Roush warranty is transferable?

RC-5.0

Established Member
Hey Matt...whatcha doin to the car? I just put my deposit down on a VMP with PBH on Friday. It's hard to sell used parts for much more than 75% of the price of new stuff, especially if there "was" a warrantee on the new part and if it has moving parts (as opposed to say an axleback or a CAI).

RC

Scuba-Matt

Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
Established Member
Hey Matt...whatcha doin to the car? I just put my deposit down on a VMP with PBH on Friday. It's hard to sell used parts for much more than 75% of the price of new stuff, especially if there "was" a warrantee on the new part and if it has moving parts (as opposed to say an axleback or a CAI).

RC

Getting ready for some changes. 75% of the price I paid new is what I was thinking too. I won't be taking it off for a few weeks.

92fiveohfox

Established Member
No you can't. And beefcake does not sell the tvs for 5k with injectors.

Just because you overpaid for yours doesn't mean they don't go for that price. I know someone who bought a kit for under 5k brand new with a jlt and injectors. I'm not saying the OP can't find someone to sell his used one for 5k to... but it wont be me. :)

A302

Established Member
I sold the same kit you have for $4500.00. It was a fair price. That was with no tuner and stock air box. I personally would not take any less than that for a good low mileage kit. Be patient and don't let the low ballers convince you otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread