Value Of 96 Gt Low Miles?

lookin4more

Established Member
I'm Thinking Of Selling Of 96 Gt. Its Black 5 Speed 42,000 Miles With Flowmaster Exhaust Lowered Chrome 99gt Wheels New Tires. I Bought It Wrecked In The Right Front But Completely Fixed Just Need To Paint The Front Bumper Hood N Fender, But It Has A Salvage Title But Otherwise Perfect Low Mileage Car. Havent Even Hit The Street With It Yet Just Been Sitting Too Many Other Projects. What Do You The Value Of It Is?

KduncSS

Ille qui nos omnes servab
Established Member
Ummm, IMO no more than 6,000 or so. Maybe you can get 7 for it if you find the right buyer. The mileage is very good, but it is offset by the fact that car has been wrecked. Whether it looks good or not, it has a salvage title and I personally would not buy a wrecked car, unless the price was way down.

WVUAnt

Lets Go!!.....
Established Member
I gotta agree, the salvage title is gonna slow the sale down.

fastmach04

Established Member
Salvage title is going to kill the value of the car. As Silverstang00 said already, 6k is top value only if you find the right buyer who can look beyond the salvage. Most buyers, unfortunately won't take a second look once they see it has a salvage title. I know I wouldn't unless it was dirt cheap. Good luck man.

Users who are viewing this thread