username switched

ur bitt

I was unable to login after the site update as my original username, ur bittn. when I looked at my past posts my username had been changed to 03 white cobra. I tried everything to get logged back in so I could let SID know about the problem including the "contact us" section. But had no luck, so I finally re-registered and was able to as ur bittn. Can you guys please re-set my original setting and join date and avatar?

02_Lightning

Established Member
I also had this same issue. My user name would not allow me in so I created a new account using my existing 02_Lightning name. For some reason, it called me 99Lightning. Can you fix this so that I am back to the way it was before the forum changed?

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I was unable to login after the site update as my original username, ur bittn. when I looked at my past posts my username had been changed to 03 white cobra. I tried everything to get logged back in so I could let SID know about the problem including the "contact us" section. But had no luck, so I finally re-registered and was able to as ur bittn. Can you guys please re-set my original setting and join date and avatar?
I fixed you. Check it out and let me know. I changed this user name for now so
I could add your old one back. I was a little afraid to merge them on this new platform right now.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I also had this same issue. My user name would not allow me in so I created a new account using my existing 02_Lightning name. For some reason, it called me 99Lightning. Can you fix this so that I am back to the way it was before the forum changed?
I need more info from you. Plenty of similar names to 99Lightning, but that name was banned in July 05. What email or DOB was 99Lightning?

02_Lightning

Established Member
I need more info from you. Plenty of similar names to 99Lightning, but that name was banned in July 05. What email or DOB was 99Lightning?

The email associated with my 02_Lightning name

Last edited:

02_Lightning

Established Member
Yeah, I found that one. Is that the one you used when you first joined and what was your original join date?

Ok - yes, that email was tied to that user name. I believe that was back in 2007/2008. I had to make a new email to reinstate my user name.

ur bitt

ok I looked at my old posts and my username and info is back to normal, but when I try to login as ur bittn it does not recognize my old password. And when I do the reset password thing it tells me it has been emailed to me but I don't get the email. my email is [email protected]

02_Lightning

Established Member
This is a shot of 1 of my threads.... shows as owned by 99Lightning which is not me.

Attachments

• IMG_5338.PNG
    IMG_5338.PNG
    89.6 KB · Views: 110

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
ok I looked at my old posts and my username and info is back to normal, but when I try to login as ur bittn it does not recognize my old password. And when I do the reset password thing it tells me it has been emailed to me but I don't get the email. my email is [email protected]
You have a different email listed in your profile. You have this one in your profile [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread