Used SPEC Twin Disk Clutch 07-09 GT500

thebuffalo11

Established Member
I received this clutch in a package deal with a bunch of other parts I bought from a shop in the Los Angeles area.. I was told it's a P-trim although I cant find any evidence/part numbers on the unit to confirm this..? Maybe you can tell?

I do not know the true working condition of the clutch.. I was told it worked fine when removed, that the older gentleman didn't like the slight on/off pedal feel so he swapped it out.. im assuming it works but I have not confirmed.. buyer please do your due diligence.. I tried to take good pics so you can judge condition for yourself..

I'm pricing low because I don't know the condition.. From research you can get a rebuild from spec for $300ish.. so even if a rebuild is needed you are still getting a good deal after paying for the rebuild..

Asking $525 shipped. OBO.
AS-IS.. NO RETURNS..

THANKS

(My phone won't let me upload pics for some reason. I'll upload pics in about an hour or two when I get to work.. thanks)

$_1-1.jpeg
$_1-2.jpeg
$_1-3.jpeg$_1-4.jpeg$_1-5.jpeg

Last edited:

thebuffalo11

Established Member
Will also trade for BAP, Upgraded TB, or New-newish JLT 123/127 intake. Performance parts.. or paypal. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread