US Shift Quick 6 Stand alone 6R80 controller

FL Skydiver

Established Member
Anyone used one of these? Seems like it would really avoid a lot of the typical headaches of the 6R80 swap. Seems like you could buy a used F-150 transmission for $500, this controller for $1200, get a driveshaft and shifter and be in business with a 6R80 swap for pretty cheap.

US Shift Quick 6
Quick 6 Clutch-to-Clutch Transmission Control

4VFTW

Established Member
Wow, If that works as advertised it would be awesome. I hate having to live with the trans tuning provided by tuners as its never tailored to my preferences. I understand why they can't do it but it sucks when there are quirks in your shift strategy that you are forced to live with.

FL Skydiver

Established Member
Wow, If that works as advertised it would be awesome. I hate having to live with the trans tuning provided by tuners as its never tailored to my preferences. I understand why they can't do it but it sucks when there are quirks in your shift strategy that you are forced to live with.

There are a few videos on Youtube that guys with the US Shift Quick 6 have posted, they seem pretty happy with it.

sleek98

Established Member
I have used it in my gt500. Went from a 12 coyote pcm, to the quick 6 then went back to a 2014 coyote pcm to run my swap.

It was pretty good but it did have its own quarks. It didn't like when you had to peddle it. It got confused. Was nice to be able to adjust it on the fly.

However in the end I do think the coyote controller is better, with select a shift I can control it exactly how I want. You can also send in a log in select a shift with exactly where you want the shifts to be.

Users who are viewing this thread